Wednesday 18 March 2015

Snowy days

We have had so much snow this winter. I don't think I've ever in my life seen more snow. I've heard it's been record breaking amounts. Since last night, Halifax has gotten about 50 cm, on top of the 30 cm that fell on Sunday. Suffice to stay: we have spent A LOT of time indoors this winter.

Since almost everything has been closed today, Aaron got to stay home! We've made the most out of the situation: we've been living in cozy pajamas, drinking lots of home roasted coffee and espresso, played a board game, watched a few movies and Better Call Saul, enjoyed our #stormchips, we've been listening to the incredible new Modest Mouse album, Strangers to Ourselves, and we've just been spending time together and with Findlay. I took several photos of our day, including our Monopoly game, which Findlay was extremely interested in.

I hope that all of you are staying warm today!


 
















No comments:

Post a Comment