Monday 7 April 2014

Autumn in Australia

This time last year, Aaron and I were in Victoria, Australia. It was quite possibly one of the best vacations ever. We left spring in Jeju and arrived at the very beginning of autumn in Australia. We mostly stayed with my cousin and his beautiful family in the Mornington Peninsula, and had a couple of weeks with views like these:


It was incredible. We spent so much time at the beach and hiking around. I know that the photo of my breakfast below is kind of random, but at that point, it was the first avocado I had eaten in about 8 months, so I was extremely excited. 
 
 In the photo above, you can see Melbourne in the distance, taken from one of the amazing beaches in the Mornington Peninsula. Melbourne is one of the coolest cities I have ever visited.
These photos are all from just our first few days there, so there are more Australia photos coming. I loved being in Australia so much. It is such an insanely beautiful place. If I could have any unrealistic dream of mine come true, it would be to live somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere for summer and autumn, and then live in Australia for their summer and autumn. Then there would never be winter! I highly doubt, though, that I would ever find a teaching job that would allow me to do that! So for now, Victoria will just live in my memories until we get the opportunity to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment