Wednesday 16 April 2014

Melbourne

I love Melbourne. It's one of the best cities I've ever been to. The whole city has this infectious vibe that makes you feel both energized but totally content and relaxed at the same time. I loved the graffitied alley ways, the gorgeous Yarra River dotted with rowers, and the exquisite restaurants. One of our first stops was the Vic Market. I know I have mentioned my love of markets before, and I must say, Vic Market is one of the coolest markets we've visited. In addition to eating some fantastic food, gazing longingly at adorable mini cactus, and shopping for Uggs, we bought some avocados while there to bring back with us! We got to see a couple acts of the Melbourne International Comedy Festival while wandering around the city. All the food we ate was fantastic. I don't know what it is about food in Australia, maybe it's the quality of the produce, but it is the best. And the coffee! I wish I could always drink Australian lattes. We LOVED Sensory Lab, which is where the lattes pictured below are from. While there, I was too in love with everything to really remember to take photos, but here are a couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment